Where Patients Come First
Dentist in Huron, SD
- Convenient office hours
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- Versatile payment options
- Very pleased with Huron Smiles. They recommended having one of my feelings replaced. I inquired if they could fit me in to do it right away, which they did otherwise I would have put it off. I felt they did a thorough job very pleased with her Huron Smiles!!- Blaise Tomczak. 6/15/2020
- Great service. I was able to get a filling the same day and everyone was super friendly! Definitely recommend!- Shelby Schenck. 6/1/2020
- Wonderful Dentist and fun staff to be around. I think I laugh more there than anywhere else!!! Thanks for what you do for our family!- Josh B. 5/30/2020
- Megan is awesome!! Does a great job at cleaning my teeth and is super nice and friendly!! Phelan Stahl- Phelan Stahl. 5/29/2020
- The workers of Huron Smiles are very cooperative and are very welcoming.- Brian Aranki. 5/26/2020
- Encountered 3 staff members during my visit. All were excellent and extremely helpful!- Melanie Spellman. 2/20/2020
- Great staff, and great service. Had a dental emergency and they were able to get me right in, even though I was not a patient of there's.- Jordan Tschetter. 2/2/2020
- The dental hygienist Allyson is so great! My 11 year old and I both saw her; she does a fantastic job with explaining everything while being kind, gentle, and personable. My husband had Megan as his hygienist and said the same thing about her. We had Dr. Morales come in and he was friendly and encouraging.- Moo Bubb. 11/11/2019
- As always, everyone at Huron smiles was friendly and helpful and compassionate. Dr. G was always checking with me as to my comfort during the procedures and did her best to keep pain at a minimum. Her Tech/Assistant was terrific also.- Shirley Friedrichsen. 11/3/2019
- Everything worked as expected.- Raymond Kub. 10/11/2019
- diligent!- Richard Sievert. 10/8/2019
- Done a nice job . Gave me good advice on future work that should be done. Everyone was very polite.- Randy Hall. 8/23/2019
- Amazing experience for our kids and ourselves. They were very concerned with my comfort throughout a long procedure. Making sure the procedure was pain free was their main concern. They are also great at scheduling and getting their patients in very quickly. I cannot say enough great things about them!!!- Katrina Yockey. 8/17/2019
- If you are looking for a new dentist, you will not be disappointed joining Huron Smiles! Exceptionally friendly, thorough, and conscientious. All of the staff were great!- Tom Kostel. 8/8/2019
- Very friendly helpful and fun staff very very happy with the results I got from them 😃😃😃😃😃- paul wolf. 8/7/2019
- I just had my first appointment at Huron Smiles. Everyone there was so welcoming & friendly. They made me feel like I was "one of the family."- Corrinne Lovett. 7/13/2019
- Friendly, fast service. Attentive to my needs- JoAnn Walraven. 5/19/2019
- Very professional and latest in technology- John Berens. 3/24/2019
- My daughters LOVE coming to the dentist, thanks to Dr.’s Valerie Drake, Steve Morales & Kassandra Gorena. Libby does a wonderful job with the cleanings and my girls had a great visit! Thanks everyone!!!!!!- Alicia Mattke. 3/4/2019
- First time with Dr. Morales and it went very well. My tooth had been bothering me and they got me in quickly and took care of it. No pain and everything is back the way it should be. Everyone was courteous and professional so I will go back without hesitation.- Lucky Hrothgar. 3/2/2019
- Very good- Dennis Johnson. 3/1/2019
- Professional and caring service! Willing to work with your schedule so that you can make an applintment anytime.- Brian Mayberry. 2/26/2019
- Libby took my xrays and cleaned/polished my teeth. Very professional, patient and courteous while performing her excellent procedures. Very helpful explaining all options to keep my teeth healthy. I explained my concern for too much water rinse and choking. She listened carefully and avoided all my feared discomfort. THANKS. May I have her next cleaning......?? Yes??- Ron Weich. 2/7/2019
- Great staff!! Warm, friendly, compassionate!!- marla feistner. 0/30/2019
- Kind, professional, patient staff. We are blessed to have Dr Drake and Huron Smiles! My dentist of choice!- Katie . 0/18/2019
- It was a very learning appointment! Since my cancer surgery and new meds I felt the hygienist and dr Drake gave me some very informative ideas! Thank you, thank you!- LaVonne Bohn. 10/30/2018
- No one likes going to the Dentist; But if you are going to go then this is the place! Always professional.- Mark Smith. 10/7/2018
- Great service, Libby did a wonderful job cleaning my teeth and everyone was very friendly and helpful! Highly recommend anyone go to get work done here!- arthur long. 9/25/2018
- They are so friendly and do excellent dental work!!!- Sarah Blue. 9/9/2018
- Dr. Drake pulled a molar that had a root canal and crown. Tooth was cracked. She pulled it painlessly! I recommend Dr. Drake for all your dental procedures.- Eunice Manolis. 7/22/2018
- I have had many great encounters with Dr. Drake. She is patient, kind, responsive, and really cares making sure her patients have the BEST possible experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Drake.- Amber Barrett. 6/3/2018
- The entire team truly cares about each and every patient.- Valerie Drake. 2/29/2018
- Tooth loss can have a significant impact on your quality of life. You may experience difficulties with speech, find it impossible to eat the foods you used to enjoy, and be too embarrassed to engage in your favorite soci...Years ago, aesthetic improvements in dentistry often meant multiple appointments and invasive procedures. But thanks to advances in cosmetic dentistry, dental professionals these days are able to help patients achieve sp...
- Missing teeth can have a serious effect not only on your smile, but also on your oral health. Missing teeth can impact the alignment and integrity of your surrounding teeth, causing you further problems down the road. An...Are you tired of staring at that chipped tooth at the front of your mouth? Huron Smiles may have the answer, and it comes in the form of dental crowns. As a trusted dentist office in Huron, SD, we offer crowns for cosmet...
- If you have lost or missing teeth, you may wish to consider dental implants from Huron Smiles. At our Huron, SD office, we offer implant dentistry services designed to restore your teeth and maintain the structural integ...Are you tired of walking around with unattractive teeth? Huron Smiles may be able to help. At our dental practice in Huron, SD, we offer veneers to patients looking to improve the appearance of their smiles.
- Years ago, the word "dentures" conjured up images of sticky adhesive pastes and awkward chewing. But thanks to advances in dental technology, today's dentures are more comfortable than ever before. If you're in need of d...Your dentures give you a bright, beautiful smile. They make it possible to enjoy your favorite foods, and they allow you to experience a better quality of life. But broken dentures can bring your normal routine to a scre...
- At Huron Smiles, we provide general dental care to patients from throughout Huron, SD. Preventive care is an emphasis for us because it’s the optimal way to avoid serious dental complications and the big costs and hassle...invisalign dentistry is an area of focus for Huron Smiles, and we encourage patients of all ages from throughout Huron, SD to enjoy teeth that are straighter, healthier, and more comfortable. This is a leading-edge solut...
- Most dentist appointments are scheduled well in advance. However, accidents and emergencies can happen at any time. Have you ever fractured a tooth? It's painful, and needs to be fitted with a dental crown right away. If...Dental work is often essential to your mouth and body's health. But some patients are so afraid of the dentist that their fear prevents them from getting the treatment they need. At Huron Smiles, we want to help our pati...
- For some people, oral pain comes as the result of tooth decay or gum disease. But for others, jaw problems can be the source of significant discomfort. If you've been suffering from TMJ or TMD, Huron Smiles may be able t...At Huron Smiles in Huron, SD, we make every attempt to treat your teeth and remedy any dental malady you're facing. But if the damage to your teeth is extensive, then it may be necessary to extract one or more teeth in o...
- Many people associate professional teeth whitening with movie stars and brides. But in fact, it is an extremely popular procedure in cosmetic dentistry. And at Huron Smiles, we offer teeth whitening services to help our...Imagine making your teeth up to eight shades whiter in less than an hour. With the Zoom! teeth whitening method, you may be able to achieve that goal. Huron Smiles is a dentist in Huron, SD offering this remarkable teeth...